UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for the various posts including that of System Analyst, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology), Assistant Editor (Telugu), and others.
Applicants can apply for the posts at upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.nic.in until 11:59 PM on or before March 31, 2022. A total of 45 posts will be filled in the organization; however, only 20 of these positions will be given to candidates who are interested and eligible according to the stated criteria as per website statement!
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Check Details Here
- Recruitment Board: Union Public Service Commission
- Mode of application: Online
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.nic.in
- Number of vacancy: 45
- The last date to apply online: March 31, 2022.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: April 1, 2022
- Assistant Editor (Telugu): 01
- Photographic Officer: 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): 01
- Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering): 04
- Driller-in-Charge in Central Ground Water Board: 03
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mechanical): 23
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 01
- System Analyst: 06
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine): 01
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery): 01
- Senior Lecturer(Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases): 01
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Editor (Telugu): Degree of a recognized University; (ii) Degree or Diploma in Librarianship of a recognized University or Institution.
- Photographic Officer: Degree from a recognised university.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): Master’s Degree in Chemistry/AIC by examination/Biochemistry/Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Forensic Science and (ii) Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University or Institute.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25 (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. To know more about the education qualification, candidates are advised to go through the official notification shared below.
How to Apply Online?
The website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in, offers an online application form for candidates to apply for the same position as a supplier engineer in their organization. The application form can be saved and downloaded, so that applicants can refer to it in case they ever want to change or update their information.